Steve is a librarian, a scholar and a cyclist. Author of several BRHG publications as well as The Revolutionary Urbanism of Street Farm: Eco-Anarchism, Architecture and Alternative Technology in the 1970s (Tangent, 2014) and Birds Marsh, Chippenham: An Unfinished Story (Hobnob Press, 2010). Main research topics relate to green history, Romanticism and neo-Romanticism. Also a Swindon Town and Forest Green Rovers Supporter.
See more detailed list of publications at Stephen E. Hunt’s Academia.edu webpage.
- Studio 2: Green Romanticism
- Political cafes: what is anarchism?
- Studio 2: Bristol Radical History Group highlights
- The Evolution of City Farms
- Strikers, Hobblers, Conchies and Reds + The Berkeley Poachers’
- The Eco-anarchism of Street Farm
- Anarchism in Bristol and the West Country to 1950
Bristol Radical Pamphleteer: