Professor of History at the University of Toledo (USA) and the author of the seminal works The London Hanged: Crime and Civil Society in 18th Century England and The Many Headed Hydra: Sailors, Slaves, Commoners and the Hidden History of the Revolutionary Atlantic. His latest book is Stop, Thief!: The Commons, Enclosures, and Resistance (2013).
- The Commons or the True Commons
- Religious Radicals 2: Dorothy Hazzard
- Author’s Choice: Peter Linebaugh
- Bristol & The Revolutionary Atlantic
- The Magna Carta Manifesto
- The Commons