Expert barrister in health and safety law, Dan is the author of A Brief History of Corporations (reprinted by Bristol Radical History Group) a widely sold pamphlet in Britain and the US. Dan has also used his expertise at the bar to handle the town green planning application for the areas of Castle Park threatened by development.
- ‘Every Cook Can Govern’: From Athens to the Electoral Lottery
- ‘Every Cook Can Govern’ From Athens To Westminster?
- Why History Matters & Radical History Matters More – Part 2
- Radical History Walk
- Bristol Anarchist Bookfair
- Hillsborough: What Really Happened?
- Kings, Commoners & Corporations
Bristol Radical Pamphleteer: